Select all needed files and click Recover to start the restoration job. The scanning time is determined by the capacity of iTunes backup, please wait patiently. Therefore, when you jailbreak your iPhone, it may get stuck on Apple logo because files were not correctly modified. If your iPhone won’t turn on or charge, you can learn what to do from this article.
Besides that, it is also possible to update a product with a file that you supply yourself. When you connect to the product, VictronConnect will prompt to update immediately in case there is a mandatory version available.
- The Open and Repair tool is mostly used to fix an unopenable Word file or Excel, PowerPoint document.
- Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone is a DIY software that is safe to download.
- Once running into such an annoyance, there is no wonder why people will scream out like 'why won’t my iPhone turn on?
- There might be different reasons for making your iOS 16 stock firmware file software update failed.
- IPhone updates are the most awaited Apple announcements.
We truly hope that you find this guide helpful and your firmware can be restored properly. If you have any other questions, please feel free to leave us a comment below, or download and take TunesKit iOS System Recovery a try. Both iOS 15.4 and watchOS 8.5 now include a new tool that allows users to wirelessly restore the Apple Watch firmware using their iPhone. Apple recently released the fourth version of iOS 15 today, since it launched in September 2021. In the first part, we will talk about 3 different methods to restore iPhone firmware. Don’t hesitate to check them one by one.
Lately, we have been primarily focused on files and file extensions. You try to update your iPhone but fail. The iPhone is stuck at some stage of the update process or completely bricked. At this point, iTunes cannot recognize your iPhone.